The protection of people, property and critical infrastructure assets is crucial. TERRA 4D addresses these requirements providing its clients with an integrated geospatial command and control center solution which offers:
- Comprehensive Protection
- Improved situation response times
- Correlation of all subsystem data
- Superior situational awareness
- No disruption of economic activities
- Increased opearational efficiency
TERRA 4D provides Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) as well as Intelligence Surveillance, Target Acquisition and Reconnaissance (ISTAR) solutions to facilitate incident detection, security and safety related incidents, presenting complex information in a simplified geographical 3D context, thus offering operators superior situational awareness.
Overview of Key Benefits
PSIM software platform. Security-critical organizations such as major airports, cities, defence agencies, corporate facilities, academic institutions worldwide, rely on PSIM to minimize costly mistakes, increase everyday performance, and respond to emergencies better and faster.
- An open platform that can seamlessly integrate any brand of security equipment, e.g. video cameras and recorders, access control, video analytics, biometrics, geographic information systems, GPS, gunshot detection, etc.
- Real–time Intelligence to alert users of abnormal situations, predict potential threats and provides the most relevant and actionable information needed to make timely and correct decisions.
- Unique, patented PSIM technology that eliminates manual steps to achieve new levels of productivity. PSIM’s advanced 3D maps enable operators to see, understand and control situations faster and better. For instance, with 3D video fusion, operators can virtually fly over an area, automatically call up the cameras with optimal viewpoints and view their videos superimposed on the 3D map.
The PSIM solution spans several product categories. Its main features encompass and cut across the boundaries of C4I (Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence), PSIM (Physical Security Information Management), Case/Record/Incident management system, BMS (building Management Systems), and integration of diverse systems.
PSIM can integrate any third-party system, including but not limited to:
- Physical access control systems
- Video Management Systems (VMS)
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
- Video analytics systems
- Fire alarm systems
- IP-based intercom systems
- Voice-over IP (VoIP) systems
- GPS, radar, sonar, RFID and other real-time location systems (RTLS)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Perimeter/intrusion detection systems
- License Plate Recognition (LPR) systems
- Gunshot detection systems
- Biometric identification systems
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- IT data, e.g. SNMP to detect failures of UPS, network equipment, servers, etc.
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD)
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)