Today, substations are a mix of modern and legacy technologies and devices. There is a strong need for telecontrol, remote management, and standardization of protocols and interfaces between different modules. Pro-E provides software development services around modeling and testing tools, substation network device configuration, diagnostic software, and developing and testing SCADA systems. Our services provide vendors with a complete substation automation system environment to build Smart Substations of the highest quality, while lowering operational and maintenance costs.
Pro-E development services to increase network reliability
- SCADA development
With its many years of experience in developing world-class SCADA components and deploying them at our customers’ facilities, Pro-E is capable of redesigning and modernizing SCADA systems to introduce new functionality without time-to-market losses for any vendor on the market.
- Intellectual Electronic Devices Development
Pro-E’s Energy Practice builds today’s smart substations, recommends the right technology, deploys and develops substation automation system software, tests IEDs, manages security issues, and testis, tunes, and secures wireless networks.
- Intellectual Electronic Devices Integration
Different devices use different protocols and communication standards, but the Pro-E team can integrate those into a seamless network of interconnected managed and monitored devices that increase substation reliability and performance.
- Data Management
With substation automation, the number of data sources is continually growing causing a parallel increase in the data that must be processed to improve substation reliability and network utilization. Pro-E helps to manage high volumes of data online and develops complex visualization solutions and frameworks.
End-to-end solution delivery
- Full-cycle application development and support
- Architecture design and analysis
- Adaptors and connectors to legacy systems and metering systems development
- Reporting, analysis, and visualization tools integration
- In-depth knowledge of interoperability standards
- Full-cycle hardware design, development, and maintenance
- Quality assurance and development processes
Pro-E is the ideal technology partner for SAS vendors and Utilities
- Testing and management of IEDs
- Extensive experience in developing energy applications
- Hardware setup and management, software development
- Cutting-edge solution adoption and deployment
- Strong partnerships with key vendors, both worldwide and local
- Active participation in energy standards development
- End-to-end service offerings, including hardware and software development